Snorkeling helps divers to explore the sea world in an ideal manner. The underwater world is fascinating and is containing a lot of adventure inside. However, snorkeling without the right equipment might cause problems for you.
So, first of all, what you need to invest in must be the best full face snorkel mask. Why? Because this mask will allow you to roam inside water without any worries.
Are you in a Rush? Here are our Top Picks
Talking about a snorkel mask, I’ve compiled a list of some of the best full face masks that you can check out to ensure perfect snorkeling or scuba diving experience.
Let’s have a look one by one:
Top 10 Best Full Face Snorkel Masks 2021 – Top Picks
|Mask Name||Suitable For||Camera Mount|
|WSTOO Full Face Snorkel Mask||Professional snorkelers||No|
|DIVELUX Snorkel Mask||Semi Professionals||Yes|
|Head by Mares Seaview||Amateurs||No|
|ZIPOUTE Snorkel Mask||Professional snorkelers||Yes|
|OUSPT Snorkel Mask||Beginners||Yes|
|WildHorn Outfitters Seaview||Professional snorkelers||Yes|
|Platinum Arowana Snorkel Mask||Women||Yes|
1- Greatever G2 – Best Full Face Snorkel Mask 2021
Greatever is a popular brand whenever we are talking about equipment related to snorkeling. Having said that, the G2 introduced by this manufacturer is already gaining attention from many professional snorkelers. That’s because this full face mask is going to help you a lot in exploring the underwater world in an ideal manner. Besides, the price tag is extremely affordable. That is, you’ll be getting this mask by spending no more than 40 bucks and that’s not even a joke. Long story short, G2 should be on your priority list whenever you want to consider getting a full face snorkel mask in 2021.
- Talking about some general features first, the lens of the G2 snorkel mask has been made with high-quality PU resin which avoids the dizziness and blurriness while you are roaming inside the water.
- Plus, a panoramic view of the underwater world is assured. Apart from that, this snorkel mask also comes with a moving camera mount so that you can capture the sea view in the best possible manner.
- On the other hand, the mask allows free breathing along with maximum air intake. That said, a professional snorkeler will have no issues while he’s exploring the fascinating underwater world with this mask.
- Apart from all other features, the reason it’s so famous among the masses is that it comes with an anti-fog and anti-leaking feature. The premium quality silicone construction won’t let the water to get inside the mask at any cost.
Well, the G2 from Greater is already gaining heights and has been termed as the best full face snorkel mask of 2021. So, it should be your priority especially if you are a professional snorkeler.
2- WSTOO Full Face Snorkel Mask – With 180° Panoramic View
WSTOO is yet another brand in extreme competition with the likes of Greater and that’s the main reason both brands have been producing some of the best snorkeling equipment in recent years. That said, the full face snorkel mask by WSTOO helps you to have a panoramic view of the sea world. Other than that, while you are wearing this face mask, there won’t be any fog on the inner lens so that you can clearly see the sea world species. The price tag, on the other hand, is not way too much and that’s the reason it’s really hard to choose between G2 and this snorkel mask.
- Well, one of the first features included in the snorkel mask is that it comes with new breathing safety technology which won’t let you inhale back the CO2 you are producing.
- Apart from that, the mask also offers a 180-degree panoramic view. You’ll be able to see different underwater species with 100% visibility as the inner lens has been made anti-fog.
- The outer covering of WSTOO snorkel mask has been made with high-quality silicone that won’t let any leakage issue happen inside the face area. Hence you can roam in the water without any worries.
- Lastly, the best snorkel mask for adults comes with an 18 months replacement warranty. In case you find any problem within the mask, you can directly contact the customer support and have a free replacement.
WSTOO full face snorkel mask really is a perfect option for professional snorkelers. The mask should be considered if you want to enjoy the underwater world without any worries.
3- DIVELUX Snorkel Mask
Divelux snorkel mask gets hold of the third position as it’s been providing some awesome features to the snorkelers. That said, this snorkeling mask has the ability to offer an anti-fogging and anti-leaking properties to the swimmers so that they can roam inside the water without any issues. Other than that, the overall design is pretty much sleek and stylish. Moreover, Divelux has tried it’s best to enhance the breathing feature in this snorkel mask and it’s been evident from the positive reviews of the customers.
- Talking about the breathing feature first, the best face snorkel mask lets you breathe naturally inside the water via nose and mouth. There won’t be any inhalation of CO2 while you are breathing.
- An anti-fogging lens means that there won’t be any dizziness or distortion in the visibility of a professional snorkeler. You can roam inside the water for as long as you want.
- Plus, one of the best features that I’ve seen in Divelux snorkel mask is that it has a long ventilation pipe which helps you to breathe perfectly even under harsh circumstances.
- Last but not least, 180-degree panoramic view is already ensured as you can enjoy an adventurous tour inside the water for a long time.
The snorkeling mask from Divelux is taking the market by a storm as the features it has been providing are just awesome. So, better check it out before it runs out of stock.
4- Ranersports 180° – Best Snorkel Mask Under 30
The mask from Ranersports is meant for those who are already low on budget. This mask has been specifically designed for those who can’t afford the expensive models as budget is not so good for them. Well, the features of this mask are limited. However, it can still provide a lot of comfort and convenience to an amateur snorkeler. That said, the panoramic view along with an anti-leaking covering is still assured. In this way, you can easily enjoy roaming under the water for a long time. Long story short, think about it especially if you want to spend no more than 30 bucks on a snorkel mask.
- The cheap full face snorkel mask, first of all, comes with a simple design. Just put it on your face and start snorkeling without getting afraid about suffocation or any other issue.
- In addition to that, the snorkel mask by Ranersports is perfect for learning snorkeling or swimming. It is a perfect choice to get started with exploring the underwater world as an amateur swimmer or diver.
- 180° view is guaranteed. That said, one of the best amateur snorkel masks will offer you a panoramic view to see the underwater species perfectly.
- Lastly, even though the snorkel mask is extremely affordable, it still comes with a camera mount that can be used to mount a GoPro in case you need to make a snorkeling vlog.
Better check out the latest full face snorkel mask by Ranersports especially if you are low on budget and you want to practice snorkeling as a beginner.
5- Head by Mares Seaview – Best Mask For Professional Snorkelers
The mask by Head is leading the competition especially when it comes to professional snorkelers. It offers comfort, convenience and the ability to breathe naturally while you are in the water. That said, the snorkeling mask is simply amazing. It has a stylish overall design and is pretty much smooth at the same time. The reason it has an expensive price tag is that it’s meant for professional snorkelers who have to explore the water even in harsh conditions.
- The mask comes with a natural breathing feature to ensure maximum comfort while you are roaming in the water.
- Other than that, the mask has a premium quality flat lens which is made from durable materials to ensure better visibility. Plus, there won’t be any sweat or fog inside the mask while you are wearing it.
- One of the best snorkel masks in the market has the ability to keep your face as dry as possible while you are snorkeling.
- Lastly, the face mask is meant for professionals. Professional swimmers can enjoy snorkeling in this mask for as long as they want.
The mask by Head surely leads the way for professional snorkelers as it offers a guaranteed dry face and no suffocation while breathing. However, the price is a bit expensive and I’ll be recommending you to check it out only if budget is not an issue for you.
6- ZIPOUTE Snorkel Mask – For Dry Face
Another low-budget face snorkel mask up on our list is from Zipoute. The mask has an attractive design. Plus, the features it offers are just awesome. That said, it can keep your face as dry as possible as the anti-leakage properties are already there. On the other hand, this mask already is a fan favorite among professional snorkelers. However, it can also become a perfect deal for beginners who want to practice snorkeling in an ideal manner.
- One of the many features included in Zipoute face mask is that it will give you a superior view. The 180-degree lens allows you to see all around without any issues.
- The covering is so unique and professional that there won’t be any leakage from any side inside the mask. Your face will remain as dry as possible during the process.
- Last but not least, the best snorkeling mask for beginners is non-toxic and eco-friendly. It has got premium quality construction i.e. medical grade PU and silicone to ensure a better snorkeling experience without any allergic reaction.
The snorkel mask from Zipoute is indeed a perfect choice for beginner and professional snorkelers. Better get your hands on it as the mask costs less than 30 bucks.
7- OUSPT Snorkel Mask – With 12-month Warranty
The next snorkel mask up on our list is from OUSPT and it’s been gaining attention from many swimmers. That’s probably because the mask offers a 12-month replacement warranty. So, the mind is kind of at peace while making a decision either to get this mask or not. In short, it’s a suitable choice for those who are afraid that the mask they are going to get will not last for more than 6 months.
- Talking about some main specs first, the mask has been made with premium quality silicone and PU material to ensure a better snorkeling experience.
- Panoramic view is also ensured as the mask has got a 180-degree visible lens so that you can explore the underwater species perfectly.
- Finally, the lens of the mask comes with anti-fog technology which ensures no dizziness or blurriness in the visibility.
Check out the latest snorkel mask introduced by OUSPT if you are interested in exploring underwater world without facing any issue.
8- G2RISE SN01 – With Bigger Chamber
SN01 by G2RISE comes in with a bigger chamber to ensure proper air circulation while you are roaming under the water. Having said that, the snorkel mask is extremely easy to use and offers due comfort to the face as well. Plus, the price range is way too low as the mask will cost you no more than 25 bucks.
- Talking about some general features, the mask, first of all, comes with a full-face design to ensure better visibility in the water.
- Other than that, a separate inhaling and exhaling air circulation channel allows you to breathe naturally no matter how harsh the scenario is.
SN01 by G2RISE must be considered in case you want to enjoy snorkeling without any breathing problems.
9- WildHorn Outfitters Seaview – Snorkel Mask Under 100
Number 9th snorkeling mask is a special one and I’m not kidding this time. WildHorn has made sure that the mask produced this time covers the requirements and demands of professionals for a long time. Well, apart from a stylish design, the snorkel mask is perfect with a plethora of features to offer.
- Special flowtech advanced air intake system has been developed in the mask to ensure a natural breathing process while remaining in the water.
- In addition to that, the snorkel mask has an anti-fog lens, has an anti-leakage silicone covering and it offers a comfortable fit to the face at the same time.
The snorkel mask by WildHorn lets you enjoy snorkeling in a perfect manner. Invest in it if budget is not an issue for you.
10- Platinum Arowana Snorkel Mask – Snorkel Mask For Women
Finally, the last best snorkel mask left on our list for the ladies. The mask has almost all the qualities to prove a perfect deal for women and adults. It will keep your face as dry as possible and will cause no breathing problems for you while you are roaming in water.
The mask, just like the previous ones comes up with a full-face design to ensure clarity in vision under the water.
Plus, one of the many features included in this mask is that it has been developed to provide extreme comfort. There won’t be any suffocation or leakage issues while you are wearing this mask on your face.
The last snorkel mask by Platinum Arowana should be on your priority list as it costs less than 50 bucks and can keep you comfortable throughout the snorkeling process.
Top 3 Recommendations
The top 3 recommendations based on budget range and quality are as follows:
- Greatever G2 as it’s the best snorkeling mask in 2021.
- WildHorn Outfitters Seaview if budget is not an issue for you.
- Platinum Arowana Snorkel mask if you are a lady.
How to Select the Best Snorkel Mask
Some important features that you must keep in mind while selecting a snorkeling mask are as follows:
1. Full-Face Design
First of all, keep in mind that snorkeling is all about exploring the underwater world. There is no point in choosing a mask that isn’t able to offer you better visibility inside the water.
Therefore, it is extremely necessary to choose a snorkeling mask that allows you to see the inside water world clearly. So, don’t miss out on this feature whenever you are choosing a mask for snorkeling.
2. Comfort Matters
The Comfort level also matters. Cheap snorkel masks although are available at an affordable budget, won’t be as comfortable as the high-quality ones.
So, the priority should be to invest in a full-face mask that offers due comfort. For this purpose, try on the mask for at least 5 minutes and see if it’s narrow or not. If it isn’t causing any issue to your face, go for it.
3. Quality of Lens
Last but not least, quality of the lens also matters. Make sure that you consider a mask with a top-notch lens. That is, the lens must have anti-fog properties. Besides, it should be made of rugged material to ensure longevity for a long time.
Anti-leaking properties should also be considered while you are trying to check out a full face snorkel mask.
1. Are the full-face snorkel masks dangerous?
Top-quality snorkel masks are always passed through different experiments to make them as non-toxic or as suffocation-free as possible. So, it’s easy to say that full-face snorkel masks won’t cause any danger.
2. How deep can you go with a full-face snorkel mask?
Not more than 10 feet. Keep in mind that full-face snorkeling masks are not made for free diving and you should avoid going deep down the water with a full-face mask.
3. What is the best snorkeling mask?
WildHorn Outfitters Seaview is the best full-face snorkeling mask available in the market. However, a cheap option is Greatever G2 as it will cost you less than 40 bucks.
Summing Up Things
That would be all regarding the best full face snorkeling masks. Don’t forget to check out the list I’ve mentioned above to select a perfect mask as per your will and wish.
Got any questions related to the main topic? Drop them down in the comment section and I’ll respond to them as soon as possible.